Thread: TORONTO  60  Bellaire St. John 57

At Bellaire, the Red Knights win 60-57, in fact trailing by seven points almost at games end to rally for the win.
    The Irish led 30-23 at the half, Toronto outscored them 37-27 in the second half.
    DL Lawerence with 18 points, Chad Daugherty 16, Zac Thomas 15, and Rob Kopasek with 11.
    Toronto will host Oak Glen friday evening.

Members

You don't have to be Dicky V to know that's a lot of technical fouls.
    \"I always tell the truth even when I lie.\"

Dicky V, 3 technicals are a HAT TRICK, might that be the first Hat Trick in Red Knight history? How about the Red Knights starting a High School Hockey Team. Could you imagine the Friday night crowds above the Tennis Court on Ridge when we face Whg Park and Big Red!!

Do High Schools have hockey teams? They should....then Big Red could build an ice rink for everyone to play on....
    now entering crusader country...

Members

funny i thought this was the bellaire st. john's vs. toronto topic not some imaginary toronto hockey team.
    there will NEVER be a toronto hockey team EVER!!!!

Never say never......

And it was a comparison to a hat trick at a hockey game since your team got 3 technicals called on them. When a player scores 3 goals in one game that is a hat trick!!!

Because I have a mouth and it WANTS one!!!!!

You may be a lover but you ain't no dancer!!

Boys will be boys and so will alot of middle~age men!!!

Left. No, my left! Just forget it. I will do it myself!

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (bebelestrange @ Jan. 14 2004,6:01 pm)]Never say never...... * *

And it was a comparison to a hat trick at a hockey game since your team got 3 technicals called on them. *When a player scores 3 goals in one game that is a hat trick!!!
    1....................................2............ ......................3 thats too many T's for the baron, he needs to get his team under control!!

Congrats Red Knights on the win, can't wait till Fridays game, good luck Zac-make em count (21) yea baby!
    GO ZAC THOMAS #24, GO ANDREA THOMAS #44

Members

Unhappy

Just curious who the three tech's were on? How many points did Rebich have and what kind of playing time does he get? Good luck against Oak Glen!

One T on a coach, in the first quarter. Two on a player, 4th quarter I think. Rebich played a nice game. Couldn't tell you how many points he scored, but he did break some heavy pressure and dish to DL for the winning hoop. Great job by the Knights, not quitting, and finding a way to get it done.