Thread: Dr.G's Weigth Loss Clinic

Default Dr.G's Weigth Loss Clinic

Hi, Iím looking for weight loss clinic. Some of my friends who are regularly traveling from Toronto to Florida, using a Clinics called DR. G'S WEIGHT LOSS & WELLNESS in Florida. I heard that this clinic is going to open branch in Toronto soon. Do somebody know this clinic or owner/ Dr. Charles Goldsmith. They do have a lot of client, because a lot of people from Canada are getting treated there. Can somebody tell me what they offer, and what is the difference between them and what is offered already in US, or, what there is available here in Toronto? Such as-- Dr Bernstein, or Dr. Brown.

Quote Originally Posted by o_ukr2013 View Post
    Hi, Iím looking for weight loss clinic. Some of my friends who are regularly traveling from Toronto to Florida, using a Clinics called DR. G'S WEIGHT LOSS & WELLNESS in Florida. I heard that this clinic is going to open branch in Toronto soon. Do somebody know this clinic or owner/ Dr. Charles Goldsmith. They do have a lot of client, because a lot of people from Canada are getting treated there. Can somebody tell me what they offer, and what is the difference between them and what is offered already in US, or, what there is available here in Toronto? Such as-- Dr Bernstein, or Dr. Brown.
    ukr2013, this Toronto is in the northeastern part of Ohio, along the river, about a 40 minute drive west of Pittsburgh and 7 miles north of Steubenville.
    Proud Member of The Dollar Shave Club