Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34351525354 LastLast

Thread: Racism

You can't say all this is NOT about racism. It is.

"As with anything creative, change is inevitable." - ENYA

Quote Originally Posted by bKnees View Post
    You can't say all this is NOT about racism. It is.
    Yes it is, YOUR Racism. only a racist would post this bilge to further the hatred, knees is a racist

MAGPIE -- "I'm left wondering why is it that old, white Marines are always the ones committing domestic assult? "
    MIDDLEMAN -- "Trump is going to get crushed and drag the Republicans up for re-election in the House and Senate with him. "

Knees only a racist posts this bilge so you are a racist.

MAGPIE -- "I'm left wondering why is it that old, white Marines are always the ones committing domestic assult? "
    MIDDLEMAN -- "Trump is going to get crushed and drag the Republicans up for re-election in the House and Senate with him. "

In a planned PR stunt, under direct orders, VP Pence quivers with righteousness and does his best impersonation of a snowflake by just disappearing. Pathetic.
    MikePenceRacism.JPG

In a planned PR stunt, under direct orders, VP Pence quivers with righteousness and does his best impersonation of a snowflake by just disappearing. Pathetic.
    knees you are not only an idiot and a racist, you are a hypocrite.
    We are suppose to give the players a pass for kneeling because it is their right to express their self. but you bitch when VP Pence expresses his opinion by walking out of the game because the players offended him.
    You are calling what VP Pence did as a stunt. Isn’t what the players are doing a stunt also?
    Spell it out knees HYPOCRITE RACIST.

If you want to have a conversation, drop the personal insults. Otherwise, I will ignore.

If you want to have a conversation, drop the personal insults. Otherwise, I will ignore.
    Racist you are breaking my heart.

Yes, just think about it. Why aren't the Americans in Puerto Rico entitled to the same relief Texans are receiving?

Knees, your desperation is so unattractive. You can't make chicken salad out of chicken $hit. But keep trying we enjoy your feeble attempts.
    Meanwhile Hillary Clinton's friend rapes women in hollywood.
    Clinging to my guns and religion MF'er, what are you going to do about it?