Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354
Results 531 to 540 of 540

Thread: Racism

          
   
   
  1. #531
    Member Politics buddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,602

    Default

    The drama queen you helped elect president gropes women and brags about it.
    Support the men and women we send to defend us. * They are the best in the world.

  2. #532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by buddy View Post
    The drama queen you helped elect president gropes women and brags about it.
    Why wasn't there a trial Buddy? Why did all those accusations go away after the election? Have you ever tried thinking for yourself? Where are all the protests over the sexual misconduct in Hollywood? Crickets chirping is all I hear.
    Clinging to my guns and religion MF'er, what are you going to do about it?

  3. #533
    Member Politics buddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,602

    Default

    So all those women were lying. Money will buy anything.
    You need to take off your little donny hat. I think it is fitting too tight. I said this before about little donny. A good liar can even convince himself he's tells the truth
    Support the men and women we send to defend us. * They are the best in the world.

  4. #534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by buddy View Post
    So all those women were lying. Money will buy anything.
    You need to take off your little donny hat. I think it is fitting too tight. I said this before about little donny. A good liar can even convince himself he's tells the truth
    It's tough for you to ever produce any facts? Why is that? I guess because you are full of $hit.
    Clinging to my guns and religion MF'er, what are you going to do about it?

  5. #535
    Member Politics magpie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    colorado
    Posts
    2,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glockboy View Post
    Why wasn't there a trial Buddy? Why did all those accusations go away after the election? Have you ever tried thinking for yourself? Where are all the protests over the sexual misconduct in Hollywood? Crickets chirping is all I hear.

    Women dealing with unwanted, inappropriate and sexual conduct that violates bodies and person is so fricking common.
    Be brave enough to call it wrong, or just say that you don't care.
    Wienstein is sick, Crosby is sick, Eppstein, O'Riley, Allies. Only a small percentage of powerful men who openly talk about how their power gives them access and maybe even licence to violate a woman's body.
    Then there's Trump. Our commander in chief who everyone hearsay that because he was famous, he can get away with kissing and grabbing women's vaginas.

    If you're being complacent, you are a liability to women everywhere.


    http://www.npr.org/2016/10/13/497799...sexual-conduct
    War is not healthy for children and other living things.

    Make Lunch, not War

  6. #536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by magpie View Post
    Women dealing with unwanted, inappropriate and sexual conduct that violates bodies and person is so fricking common.
    Be brave enough to call it wrong, or just say that you don't care.
    Wienstein is sick, Crosby is sick, Eppstein, O'Riley, Allies. Only a small percentage of powerful men who openly talk about how their power gives them access and maybe even licence to violate a woman's body.
    Then there's Trump. Our commander in chief who everyone hearsay that because he was famous, he can get away with kissing and grabbing women's vaginas.

    If you're being complacent, you are a liability to women everywhere.


    http://www.npr.org/2016/10/13/497799...sexual-conduct
    Magpie, you are a liability to women everywhere, because you are complacent by not mentioning Slick Willy Clinton. He set the tune for sexually abusing women, unless you think inserting a cigar into a 20 year old intern is normal.
    Clinging to my guns and religion MF'er, what are you going to do about it?

  7. #537
    Member Politics magpie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    colorado
    Posts
    2,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glockboy View Post
    Magpie, you are a liability to women everywhere, because you are complacent by not mentioning Slick Willy Clinton. He set the tune for sexually abusing women, unless you think inserting a cigar into a 20 year old intern is normal.
    Bill was never my kind of boy that way. The difference was....consent.
    War is not healthy for children and other living things.

    Make Lunch, not War

  8. #538

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by magpie View Post
    Bill was never my kind of boy that way. The difference was....consent.
    So you find it perfectly fine that a married President had an affair with an intern 27 years his younger, all in the name of consent. How demented the liberals can be.
    Clinging to my guns and religion MF'er, what are you going to do about it?

  9. #539

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glockboy View Post
    Magpie, you are a liability to women everywhere, because you are complacent by not mentioning Slick Willy Clinton. He set the tune for sexually abusing women, unless you think inserting a cigar into a 20 year old intern is normal.
    Maggie is just angry that no man will try anything with her.


    MAGPIE -- "I'm left wondering why is it that old, white Marines are always the ones committing domestic assult? "

  10. #540

    Default

    Watch the video and see why racism still exists.

    http://conservativestop.com/michelle...-tv-show-host/
    Clinging to my guns and religion MF'er, what are you going to do about it?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •