Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354

Thread: Racism

The drama queen you helped elect president gropes women and brags about it.
    Support the men and women we send to defend us. * They are the best in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by buddy View Post
    The drama queen you helped elect president gropes women and brags about it.
    Why wasn't there a trial Buddy? Why did all those accusations go away after the election? Have you ever tried thinking for yourself? Where are all the protests over the sexual misconduct in Hollywood? Crickets chirping is all I hear.
    Clinging to my guns and religion MF'er, what are you going to do about it?

So all those women were lying. Money will buy anything.
    You need to take off your little donny hat. I think it is fitting too tight. I said this before about little donny. A good liar can even convince himself he's tells the truth
    Support the men and women we send to defend us. * They are the best in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by buddy View Post
    So all those women were lying. Money will buy anything.
    You need to take off your little donny hat. I think it is fitting too tight. I said this before about little donny. A good liar can even convince himself he's tells the truth
    It's tough for you to ever produce any facts? Why is that? I guess because you are full of $hit.

Quote Originally Posted by glockboy View Post
    Why wasn't there a trial Buddy? Why did all those accusations go away after the election? Have you ever tried thinking for yourself? Where are all the protests over the sexual misconduct in Hollywood? Crickets chirping is all I hear.

Women dealing with unwanted, inappropriate and sexual conduct that violates bodies and person is so fricking common.
    Be brave enough to call it wrong, or just say that you don't care.
    Wienstein is sick, Crosby is sick, Eppstein, O'Riley, Allies. Only a small percentage of powerful men who openly talk about how their power gives them access and maybe even licence to violate a woman's body.
    Then there's Trump. Our commander in chief who everyone hearsay that because he was famous, he can get away with kissing and grabbing women's vaginas.

If you're being complacent, you are a liability to women everywhere.

http://www.npr.org/2016/10/13/497799...sexual-conduct
    War is not healthy for children and other living things.

Make Lunch, not War

Quote Originally Posted by magpie View Post
    Women dealing with unwanted, inappropriate and sexual conduct that violates bodies and person is so fricking common.
    Be brave enough to call it wrong, or just say that you don't care.
    Wienstein is sick, Crosby is sick, Eppstein, O'Riley, Allies. Only a small percentage of powerful men who openly talk about how their power gives them access and maybe even licence to violate a woman's body.
    Then there's Trump. Our commander in chief who everyone hearsay that because he was famous, he can get away with kissing and grabbing women's vaginas.

If you're being complacent, you are a liability to women everywhere.

http://www.npr.org/2016/10/13/497799...sexual-conduct
    Magpie, you are a liability to women everywhere, because you are complacent by not mentioning Slick Willy Clinton. He set the tune for sexually abusing women, unless you think inserting a cigar into a 20 year old intern is normal.

Magpie, you are a liability to women everywhere, because you are complacent by not mentioning Slick Willy Clinton. He set the tune for sexually abusing women, unless you think inserting a cigar into a 20 year old intern is normal.
    Bill was never my kind of boy that way. The difference was....consent.
    War is not healthy for children and other living things.

Make Lunch, not War

Quote Originally Posted by magpie View Post
    Bill was never my kind of boy that way. The difference was....consent.
    So you find it perfectly fine that a married President had an affair with an intern 27 years his younger, all in the name of consent. How demented the liberals can be.

Maggie is just angry that no man will try anything with her.

MAGPIE -- "I'm left wondering why is it that old, white Marines are always the ones committing domestic assult? "

Watch the video and see why racism still exists.

http://conservativestop.com/michelle...-tv-show-host/