Page 59 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Donald Trump really who we want representing us?

Quote Originally Posted by DC Soldier View Post
    Only in your mind and one right-wing slanted site.
    That has no bearing on fusion's biased poll and the actual numbers.
    I am not ashamed. I voted for Clinton. It still has no bearing on fusion's false statement.
    Make up your mind ass wipe. Twice you acknowledge there was a poll, so anyone quoting that poll is not making a false statement. Then you flip flop and change to a false statement. That is a lie and makes you a liar, but we all knew that when you tried to make us all believe you were in the military, ie poser.

Today CNN had Trump at 48 percent approval and probably going up.

You can't die at a protest if you are at work.
    Quote Originally Posted by middleman View Post

Trump is going to get crushed and drag the Republicans up for re-election in the House and Senate with him.

If you were smarter than a 5 year old you would understand that using biased data is making a false statement.
    "Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. But they are not entitled to their own facts.''

Quote Originally Posted by fusion7 View Post
    Today CNN had Trump at 48 percent approval and probably going up.
    Are you really this stupid? CNN did not put Trump at 48%, they stated Rasmussen did. Then Drudge had to bump it up to 50% in a tweet while citing the Rasmussen poll result of 48% and idiots like you fell for it.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/17/po...ing-rasmussen/

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump...history-2017-4
    43%

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...resident-after
    41%

http://time.com/4747538/donald-trump...rating-gallup/
    42%

Even if your 50% was correct, which it isn't; the historical average approval of new Presidents is 61% during their first 100 days.
    "Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. But they are not entitled to their own facts.''

Gallup has him at 41%

"As with anything creative, change is inevitable." - ENYA

Every credible poll has him in that range.

I am not ashamed. I voted for Clinton. It still has no bearing on fusion's false statement.
    Even with the mistakes she made concerning the Benghazi incident? Even though she made huge mistakes with classified information, which you yourself admitted was inexcusable? Pathetic.
    Clinging to my guns and religion MF'er, what are you going to do about it?

Yes. The only pathetic thing about this is that Trump is such a disaster that even she was a better option than him. He was nothing but hot air during his campaign and his first 100 days have been filled with failures and excessive weekend golfing trips at the taxpayers' expense. That being said, you questioning my vote still has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that fusion's stats are fake.

Yes. The only pathetic thing about this is that Trump is such a disaster that even she was a better option than him. He was nothing but hot air during his campaign and his first 100 days have been filled with failures and excessive weekend golfing trips at the taxpayers' expense. That being said, you questioning my vote still has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that fusion's stats are fake.
    So leaving troops to die and risking others lives with mishandling of classified info TRUMPS your political decisions. Spoken like a loyal member of the armed forces. Or even a former member, how pathetic, how cowardly, how much like a Democrat?

Mark “Oz” Geist, one of the elite soldiers engaged in the defending Americans during the attacks, was asked directly by ABC News’ Nightline if he holds Hillary Clinton accountable for the deaths of the four Americans.
    "Do I hold her accountable? No,” Geist answered. “You know who I hold accountable is [Ansar] al-Sharia. That’s who attacked them. That’s who killed the ambassador."

But I guess your wannabe ass knows better than this hero.

Mark “Oz” Geist, one of the elite soldiers engaged in the defending Americans during the attacks, was asked directly by ABC News’ Nightline if he holds Hillary Clinton accountable for the deaths of the four Americans.
    "Do I hold her accountable? No,” Geist answered. “You know who I hold accountable is [Ansar] al-Sharia. That’s who attacked them. That’s who killed the ambassador."

But I guess your wannabe ass knows better than this hero.
    One person? Ask the family's of those killed. Wannabe, I am what I want to be. You? Drink coffee, read the newspaper and claim to be a soldier. Hillary Clinton lied to those family's and all of America, and that's why she isn't President, even though you voted for her. Elections have consequences, so does telling lies.