Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Will Trump Be the Worst President Ever?

"As with anything creative, change is inevitable." - ENYA

"As with anything creative, change is inevitable." - ENYA

Fusion you need to learn to read a little better. I never repeated anything about that. Does everyone that loves little donny not know how to post anything to the other posters without calling them names. Are all of you in the same adult day care class
    Support the men and women we send to defend us. * They are the best in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by fusion7 View Post
    [B]Just so you know, the people making the complaint and the congress woman are black liberals so intent on bringing down President Trump that they lie.
    <<<<<<--------- Move to racism thread.

Or maybe you want to dig yourself a little deeper by saying what makes black service members families different?
    War is not healthy for children and other living things.

Make Lunch, not War

Quote Originally Posted by magpie View Post
    <<<<<<--------- Move to racism thread.

Or maybe you want to dig yourself a little deeper by saying what makes black service members families different?
    Are the service member's family black, YES Is the congresswoman black, Yes.
    You would have to be a racist to even think what I posted is racist. I just stated facts. You maggie are the racist.Plus you are stupid and a liar for trying to perpetuate that Trump said something inappropriate

Again for all you morons that can't read and comprehend what was said. I posted it again. knees you are just plain brain dead.

What was really said
    PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP ======
    "They know the risk, they know what they sign up for, BUT they still volunteer to put their lives on the line for their fellow Americans.
    We owe them a debt that will never be repaid."
    Last edited by fusion7; 10-19-2017 at 04:36 PM.

MAGPIE -- "I'm left wondering why is it that old, white Marines are always the ones committing domestic assult? "

Quote Originally Posted by buddy View Post
    The only thing the other presidents haven't done is get into an argument with a gold star family.
    Liar liar pants on fire.
    Last edited by fusion7; 10-19-2017 at 04:40 PM.

MAGPIE -- "I'm left wondering why is it that old, white Marines are always the ones committing domestic assult? "

What other president has gotten into an argument with a gold star family ? Proof ?
    Support the men and women we send to defend us. * They are the best in the world.

What other president has gotten into an argument with a gold star family ? Proof ?
    Moron no one said there was another president I said it didn't happen.
    Reading comprehension eludes you doesn't it buddy.

Are you and glock sharing the same one channel tv. You really need to watch more than just fox

Are you and glock sharing the same one channel tv. You really need to watch more than just fox
    Explains a lot Buddy, as I said before, you can't think for yourself. You have to be spoon fed like a baby.
    Clinging to my guns and religion MF'er, what are you going to do about it?