Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: #ThingsToBeAshamedOf

"As with anything creative, change is inevitable." - ENYA

American Heros.

Mrs. Trump needs to step up her game. Lots of cyber-bullies loose.

Does anyone think this wining. lying thin skinned bully psycho will ever grow up. It's really hard to believe that this is the president of this country. Didn't he ever think that when he took this job he would be criticized. He should have run for president of Russia. Korea has their nut case and we have ours it's just a shame he is the president of the U S
    Support the men and women we send to defend us. * They are the best in the world.

Looks like daddy donny taught donny jr how to lie. How many people were in that meeting with the russians now. Tomorrow there will probably be some more that they forgot about, Either donny jr is a liar like daddy or he has a really bad memory. It's pretty bad when daddy says it's all fake news and jr proves he was lying. So much for transparency. Maybe they will all get to be at the same prison . Lock Them up
    Support the men and women we send to defend us. * They are the best in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by buddy View Post
    Looks like daddy donny taught donny jr how to lie. How many people were in that meeting with the russians now. Tomorrow there will probably be some more that they forgot about, Either donny jr is a liar like daddy or he has a really bad memory. It's pretty bad when daddy says it's all fake news and jr proves he was lying. So much for transparency. Maybe they will all get to be at the same prison . Lock Them up
    Buddy you really need to expand your coverage of News organizations.
    You don't know shit. and parrot known fake news sources.
    Don't you really want to know what is going on in this world?
    Get your head out of the sand.

MAGPIE -- "I'm left wondering why is it that old, white Marines are always the ones committing domestic assult? "
    MIDDLEMAN -- "Trump is going to get crushed and drag the Republicans up for re-election in the House and Senate with him. "

Fusion I watch plenty of different news sources. You have to quit believing everything fox says. Even his own republicans are having trouble defending him. You believe all the lies that comes out of trumps mouth. I once heard a good liar is one that can convince himself he is telling the truth. He is a master at that. For someone not guilty of anything he sure is hiring a bunch of lawyers. Once again to quote judge judy if you don't lie you don't have to remember what you said. Have a good day

Today trump is going on about having companies make their products in America. Kind of ironic. since he and his daughter has their items made overseas

Quote Originally Posted by buddy View Post
    Today trump is going on about having companies make their products in America. Kind of ironic. since he and his daughter has their items made overseas
    I'm still waiting for the American steel in the pipelines.
    War is not healthy for children and other living things.

Make Lunch, not War

Quote Originally Posted by magpie View Post
    I'm still waiting for the American steel in the pipelines.
    Maggie what rock have you been under for the last 4 or 5 years. Most of the pipe has come from the steel mill in Loraine. I have relatives who were out of work and when the pipe lines started to be built. They went back to work. They were still working last week when I was up there.
    Looks like you are a bearer of fake news maggie.
    D Trump Jr. did nothing illegal!
    Last edited by fusion7; 07-18-2017 at 08:28 AM.

MAGPIE -- "I'm left wondering why is it that old, white Marines are always the ones committing domestic assult? "
    MIDDLEMAN -- "Trump is going to get crushed and drag the Republicans up for re-election in the House and Senate with him. "