Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: #ThingsRepublicansDo

Quote Originally Posted by bKnees View Post
    Ain't that the truth!

Al Franken stepping down, as Democrat, woman abusers are pretty common in the D party. Congrats!
    Clinging to my guns and religion MF'er, what are you going to do about it?

Another sexual pervert preying on women, yes, of course it is a Democrat.

http://rightobserver.com/another-top...andal-details/

I think franken should resign the same time trump does. trump bragged about what he had done to women. He was going to sue all these women who lied about him. None have been sued. Democrats remove sexual predators republicans put them in power. A child molester who the republicans didn't want elected now have no problem with electing him. Trump fires flynn for lying and he is the biggest liar in the country. Should trump resign for all the lies he has said ?
    Support the men and women we send to defend us. * They are the best in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by buddy View Post
    I think franken should resign the same time trump does. trump bragged about what he had done to women. He was going to sue all these women who lied about him. None have been sued. Democrats remove sexual predators republicans put them in power. A child molester who the republicans didn't want elected now have no problem with electing him. Trump fires flynn for lying and he is the biggest liar in the country. Should trump resign for all the lies he has said ?
    Did Hillary Clinton step down? Did Obama step down?

Trump is President, isn't that unbelievable? Democrats suck that bad, that Trump won.